Thursday, May 10, 2012

Going insane...

Hey guys!

How's the week going so far? Weekend is almost here, can't wait!

So remember when we set out our goals for the summer? Amy and I were talking about it and since we are doing the raw food diet together, we might as well try a fitness challenge together. We thought about it and came up with this...


That's right! We are going insane and taking Shawn T's challenge. I am super excited because I like that kind of workout, with lots of intensity, fast feet and no equipment, just your body weight!

We are planning on starting beginning of June, and we will keep you guys posted on our insane journey!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I decided to try a different smoothie from my usual one (blueberries, spinach, almond milk and banana). I wanted something a little lighter and refreshing.

Luckily with the weather getting better we are getting better produce at the grocery store. I decided to give the pineapple a try today, which is my fave fruit!

So I threw some stuff together into my trusty health master and I could not complain! My little creation was amazing!!!! Here is the recipe. Enjoy and green on!


Pineapple and kiwi smoothie

-2 slices of pineapple
-1 kiwi
-Pineapple flavored cocconut water ( I just used half a bottle)
-1-2 cups of spinach
-1 tbsp of agave
Blend it all together!!!!

What's your favorite smoothie recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment