Wednesday, July 18, 2012

I'm back!!!!

Hey guys!

It's been a while, huh.... let's just say we took a little break from the wonderful world of blogging. Summers can get quite busy!

As you all know, me and Amy started the blog, it was something we wanted to do together. All the ideas and thoughts we put into the blog definitely brought us close together as friends. I couldn't have picked anybody I wanted to do this with!

I just love her!

However, Amy is a very busy girl! With the summer quickly getting to an end (sad but true!), she is in the middle of writing her thesis and getting things ready for her classroom in the fall. Preparing a class for 20 something first graders cannot be an easy task...

So she decided to quit blogging for now and I will be taking over by myself from now on! It will be a challenge that I am willing to take!

I look forward to start writing about my own journey handling a job, a toddler (entering terrible twos), continuing my raw food adventure, handling food allergies (more on that tomorrow!), staying fit, running... wow, I COULD go on and on, but you get the idea!

And of course, when Amy is ready to come back, the blog will be here waiting for her!!!

Thanks for reading and until next time!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment