Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Weekends, Wine, Friends and Food

I am a big fan of weekends packed full of excitement!  This past weekend fell under that category.  Julia and I were able to get away, let loose, and enjoy ourselves!  We traveled up north to Traverse City for a weekend full of bachelorette festivities. 

We started off our weekend with these beautiful views.........




Which inevitably leads to this........... 


If you live in Michigan or plan on visiting this great state,  make sure to do a little wine tasting in Traverse City.  The wine is great and the views are exquisite!!!



 
When it comes to wine I am not an expert by any means, but I know a good wine when I taste it!!! I prefer sweet white wines so my choices didn't stem far from Rieslings and fruit based wines. 

After all the wine it was time to dine....... 


We decided on North Peak Brewery which ended up being a great choice for everyone!  The menu has something for everyone! 

My favorites......

Chicken Quesadillas



Wild Mushroom Pizza with Chicken

Greek Pizza





We ended the weekend with some drinks and dancing!!!




 

Love this picture but not sure how to fix the orientation....


No comments:

Post a Comment