Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WIAW

Happy Wednesday!

I love Wednesdays posts so we can share everything we ate! Again, thanks Jenn from Peas and Crayons for hosting this great idea!


Julia's WIAW...

My day was really laid back and not exciting at all! I was goign to start my day with my run and some yoga, but that didn't work out as planned. I woke up feeling super tired, my body tired. So I decided to listen and took a break from my morning workout.


I had my usual oatmeal with almond butter (gotta have it!) with some honey, banana and chia seeds! It warms my tummy and keeps me full until lunch.
Wednesdays I stay home with Holly, and she keeps me busy and on my feet! When she went for her morning nap, I had time to make some lunch.




Baked tilapia with sautee tomatoes, onions and olives, rostaed asparagus and kale chips! Sooooo good! Our local farmer's market started this week, and I got the kale and asparagus from there. It really makes a difference!

Busy afternoon with the munchkin and the dog, I had half of a Luna Bar White chocolate Macadamia around 3:30pm for some boost of energy. After Holly's second nap (yes, she still takes two naps and I am so thankfull) I ran downstairs for my tempo run. 4.5 miles and a good book later I was a happy girl!


I had to teach Zumba at 5:30pm, so after I quick stretch I had a slice of my ultimate favorite and head out the door...

(I only had one slice..)

For dinner Derek wanted some pasta, and good thing we had some in stock!
Lobster ravioli with a green salad with apples, cranberries and walnuts! I love salads with fruit!!!!




Dessert!!!!!!!!


Amy's WIAW.......

I started out my day with a definate jump start! 

Vega one....... a protein powder with added nutrients.  I got the vanilla chia flavor.  It's not too bad, as long as you add cinnamon!



I blended one scoop of powder, a handful of spinach leaves, almond milk and cinnamon.


Lunch was .......well it wasn't......  I left my lunch at home on the counter!  Ugggh.....

After scrounging around in my desk I found this.......



A larabar.  These always come in handy!
Not bad but definately not filling.

After a long walk with murphy and a friend I decided to make this.....


I redeemed myself at dinner by making on of my favorite dishes.  Fiesta lime rice!!!! This is such an easy dish.  Brown rice, black beans, corn, tomatoes, and green onions, with a splah of lime juice.







No comments:

Post a Comment